- No smoking, candles or incense are allowed inside the house.
- Socks and slippers only inside the house, please.
- Due to the mobile nature of the Tiny Home, there are lessened electrical capabilities.
- Pets must be pre-approved prior to your stay. The pet fee is $10/night. Absolutely no pets allowed unattended inside the house.
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people. Listed rates are for 2 people. $10/night for an extra person. There is only 1 full-sized bed so you’ll need to bring a sleeping mat & sleeping bag!
- Be a good person. The house should be left in a reasonable state of tidiness with dishes washed.
- Check-in is available after 4pm, check-out is requested by 12:00 noon.
- Cancellations: If a reservation is cancelled more than 1 month prior to arrival you will receive a full refund. For cancellations made from one month to 7 days prior to arrival, a 50% refund will be issued. No refunds available for cancellations with less than 7 days notice.
Most importantly, by completing a reservation at the Tiny Home, you (and any guests) agree to the following:
You acknowledge that tiny houses are atypical structures and may present hazardous conditions and/or risks including, but not limited to:
-Steep, narrow ladders and open lofts without railings and barriers
-Uneven steps and narrow doorways (Doorway is 24” wide)
-Open-flame cooking on a propane cook top
-Extremely hot water
-Low ceilings (Ceiling clearance in kitchen is 6’2”, loft clearance is around 3’6” at the apex)
You agree to use the Tiny Home responsibly, and for demonstrative and educational purposes only. By completing a reservation through AirBnB or VRBO, you agree to use the Tiny Home and the surrounding property at my own risk. You agree to not hold the homeowner or landowners liable for any injury, damage or loss of property that may occur while on the premises.
Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this agreement shall not affect any other provision of this agreement.
Thank you for reading the the fine print!